Friday, May 3, 2013

Photo Friday: Hope Kahn


Hope Kahn is a photographer who lives and works in Cherry Hill, NJ. She has exhibited her work nationally in venues such as Philadelphia Print Center, RAYKO Gallery, and Frameworks Gallery. She has also been published in National Aperture Magazine and Philadelphia Magazine, among others.

View more of her work here



The series, Reveal is a portfolio of my journey into self-discovery. I concentrate on the structure of the photograph integrating the figure into the environment, focusing on repetitive shapes and an evocative mood. I am in search of the quiet spirit of the soul, and the silently powerful, graceful woman. I believe isolation often comes with one’s independence. I believe that strength can be quiet, that fear is just thought, and that contentment is from within.



No comments:

Post a Comment